Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ice Storm:)

Well last last Sunday we had a huge winter storm it was AWESOME, except the fact that the day it happened our power went off and stayed off for like 17 hours.It was nice and cold so we went to Granny's house where they had a generator ,but there was not much heat.At least we had power. Poor little Prince had to stay at home in the cold. I felt sooo bad for him. That night I got to watch the Oregon auburn game which I wish we would have been without power for that. Because I would have rather not have watched that. When the power came back on the next morning we went home and poor prince was shaking ether with excitement or the fact that he was freezing. Well the week just got better we didn't have to go to school till Wednesday. Well it was a good time I loved just laying under the covers watching TV yeah it was a lazy week. Well maybe I'll have a chance to post more I'm posting at school right now since we arent doing anything well I'll have pic from my little brothers 1st birthday next week can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't get in trouble for blogging at school. ;)

    ReplyDelete