Monday, January 3, 2011

Im Addicted to Reading!

Well I got a new Kindle for Christmas and ever since then I have been addicted to reading. Its crazy I have never been interested in reading before. I'm not sure what happened I usually could care less about reading ,but ever since I got it I haven't put it down. Along with my Kindle I got The Twilight Saga on it and I have been reading it since last Monday, but I have only read 4 chapters, for anyone who has ever read these books knows that the chapters are like 20-30 pages long its crazy but totally worth it. My friends think I'm crazy for reading because I've never wanted to read before. I just tell them that i have to finish all these books before Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out...Wish me luck! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you started this blog! It looks so good!!! So girly! I'm also glad you like reading now! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i like doing it.its fun i just have to come up with something 2 talk about...i was so glad i found this background it is sooo me lol i got it off of the cutest blog on the block they had some really cute 1's.. yeah i just love reading now lol

    ReplyDelete